The second roundtable of the H2020 project FinEERGo-Dom took place during the World Sustainable Energy Days 2023. One of the three innovative workshops was dedicated to “Supporting EPC and energy efficiency service (EES) providers in decarbonizing buildings” and was organized together with the H2020 project REFINE. A series of presentations and a panel discussion about the investors’ perspective on increasing capital in deep renovation made the program of the event. You can download the files and see some pictures below.
- The EPC+ priority programme for deep renovation, Marta Babicz, NFOSiGW, Poland
- Multi-source financing to boost deep renovation using EES, Jana Szomolányiová and Jaroslav Maroušek, SEVEn, Czech Republic
- Attitudes, expectations and possibilities of service providers, Marek Tobiacelli, KAPE, Poland
- Lessons learnt for boosting EPC markets, Nicholas Stancioff, KAPE, Poland
- Up-scaling private investments in residential buildings, Anna Gazda, BNP Paribas Bank Polska, Poland